OUR CORPORATE STRUCTURE
This ground-breaking collaboration is managed by Blue Economy CRC-Co Ltd, which was incorporated on 5 July 2019.
The Company is a public company, limited by guarantee.
Our Australian Company Number (ACN) is 634 684 549 and our Australian Business Number (ABN) is 64 6346 84549.
The Company’s registered address and the site for our corporate headquarters is; Blue Economy CRC-Co Ltd, Australian Maritime College, Maritime Way, Newnham TAS 7248.
SCIENTIFIC ADVISORY COMMITTEE
The purpose of the Scientific Advisory Committee (SAC) is to provide advice to the Board of Blue Economy CRC-Co Ltd in relation to the relevance, scientific rigour, funding and performance of the R&D Projects to be undertaken under the auspices of the Blue Economy CRC.
- Dr Nick Elliott, Chair of Scientific Advisory Committee, Non-Executive Board Member
- Professor Ian Mackinnon, Professor, Science and Engineering Faculty, School of Earth & Atmospheric Sciences, Queensland University of Technology
- Dr Martin Renilson, President, Royal Institution of Naval Architects (Australian Division)
- Professor Stewart Frusher, Adjunct Professor, Centre for Marine Socioecology, Institute for Marine and Antarctic Studies, University of Tasmania
- Dr David Rissik, Head of Business Development, Senior Principal Climate Change Adaptation, Lead Climate Change Campaign (Australia and Pacific), BMT
- Professor Nic Bax, Director of National Environmental Science Program Marine Biodiversity Hub, CSIRO Oceans and Atmosphere and University of Tasmania
- Dr Maren Wellenreuther, Science Group Leader at Plant and Food Research and Associate Professor, The University of Auckland
- Dr Bradley Evans, Senior Manager Breeding & Research, Tassal
- Dr Raymond Bannister, Senior Environmental Officer, EPA Tasmania, Department of Primary Industries, Parks, Water and Environment