On July 5th the Blue Economy CRC registered with ASIC as a public company limited by guarantee. On July 8th it held its inaugural Board Meeting where it appointed the company’s Board.
The Company is fortunate indeed to have secured such a strong team to guide it through its first 12 months.
We are delighted to announce the Blue Economy CRC initial Board members as follows:
- Mr Greg Johannes (Chair)
- Mr Rhys Edwards (Non-Executive Director)
- Ms Gunilla Burrowes (Non-Executive Director)
- Dr Nick Elliot (Non-Executive Director)
- Mr Greg Vickery (Non-Executive Director)
- Ms Alice Herbon (Company Secretary)
With such a busy agenda in the first month, the Board has already met twice via technology. We expect to have the members meet face-to-face at the Launceston headquarters at its next meeting.