Hydrogen in the Blue Economy
The Blue Economy CRC will host a public webinar on Wednesday 9th December from 3pm – 4.30pm AEDT on ‘Hydrogen in the Blue Economy’.
Facilitated by Ian Mackinnon from Queensland University of Technology, the presentation will briefly cover basic aspects of hydrogen energy, including:
- Production and safety
Its potential application in offshore renewable energy systems, and
- The Blue Economy CRC demonstration project to build a hydrogen microgrid.
- A brief snapshot: renewable energy in Australia, Ian Mackinnon (Queensland University of Technology)
- Hydrogen in the Blue Economy, Evan Gray (Griffith/BE CRC)
- Hydrogen and the Australian Energy Market, Craig Dugan (Optimal Group)
- Understanding the Hydrogen value streams, Robert Nicholson (Pitt&Sherry)
- Summary of Scoping Study: Hydrogen storage and distribution, Krystina Lamb (Griffith University)
Visit the webinar event page for more information, speaker bios and to register.
The webinar will be made available via our website for those who cannot attend.